I figured my old commission journal was out of date, so I decided to just put up a new one.
Types of commissions
- Sketches/Line-art for 5-10 euro. Very simple or no background. Standard 1 character, for more characters the price will go up.
- Black and White-colored picture done traditional or digital beginning at 10, up to 30 euro. You can chose if you want a simple background or not. For highly complicated backgrounds, as seen in the most-right picture, the price will be higher. Standard 1 character, for more characters the price will go up. You can read more about this below.
- Simple digital colored picture of one character for 15 euro. For more characters, the price will go up. With simple background.
- Digital colored picture in CG/Cell-shaded style of one character for 25-40 euro. The price depends on how complicated the character is. Included in this price is a simple background, for a more complicated background the price will be higher.
Prices can vary as you might have noticed. The standard prices depend on how much time I think the picture is going to take me. That's why I always ask for references for characters and a complete form of how you want your image to look in the end, so that I can make an estimate of how long it will take me to draw the picture.
- A short comic beginning at 15 euro per page. The price may also go up if the story is complicated or if the characters are. I can also do these in colour, but the price will go up as well. For more info on these you can note me.
If you want something different, like a marker-picture or an avatar, you can note me about it. I'll then come up with a price.
Extra characters and backgroundsFor extra characters there are the following rule: Sketch: +5 euro
Black&white: +10-20 euroColor simple: +10-15 euro
CG digital: +15-20 euro
For complicated backgrounds there are the following rules:
Sketch: I don't do complicated backgrounds for these.
Black&white: +10-30 euro
Color simple: I don't do complicated backgrounds for these.
CG digital: +15-30 euro
- After I receive payment, I'll start the commission.
- For the colored pictures, you'll receive both the sketch and the flat-colored picture so I can still change something if you want it to be different.
- You'll get the picture without watermark in high resolution.
- You may commission mature art as well! I might deny things like vore though.
- I do have the right to deny your commission.
- I receive payment with Paypal. I do (still) not have other payment options.
- The price doesn't include the paypal fee! This fee will be added to the final price. You can check your fee price here: ppcalc.com/
- If for some reason I cannot finish the commission, all the payment will be refunded.
- I'll always try to finish a commission as soon as possible, but my university and my own life always comes first.
- Wait with paying before I answered your note!
- You may NOT use the picture for BUSINESS OR PROFITABLE USE.
How to commission me?You can just send me a note with links to character sheets or descriptions of the character, or you can tell me the name of the character (and series). Please include a link for this as well. Also tell me what kind of commission you want, see up here which types I all do. Fill in the following form:
I'll always try to finish a commission as fast as possible, but that doesn't mean there will be a deadline for me. Drawing is my hobby, and not my work ^^I hope the information here is clear and complete, but if you have questions, feel free to ask me in a note!Greetings,Vixenkiba~
- Kind of commission:
- Number of characters:
- Character names and information (please include links to reference sheets/pictures already existing/other information):
- Background information: